Environmental Chemistry Summer Research Program
June 1, 2009-July 24, 2009
Applications are now being taken for the summer of 2009. Please submit them to Dr. Earle Adams at the address listed at the left.
Develop your creative and intellectual potential at the National Science Foundation's Environmental Chemistry Summer Research Program!
Work on projects concerning:
- Does environmental chemistry interest you?
- Are you looking for a meaningful summer job?
- Do you want to gain research experience?
- Here is your opportunity to work with seasoned professionals!
- Analytical chemistry
- Environmental health sciences
- Atmospheric chemistry
Improve your research skills and experience!
Learn more about ethics in the field of chemistry!
Attend seminars given by experts in their fields!
Summer Research Program
June 1- July 24, 2009
Application Review Begins: March 1, 2008
$410 weekly stipend, plus meals and housing.
Download Application: [MS Word] [.pdf]