Office: CHCB 338
Graduate Student, Geosciences Department University of Monatna 2011-Present
B.S. Geosciences, University of Montana, 2011
GEO102N: Intro to Physical Geology Lab
I am interested in snow, snow hydrology, spatial snow variabiltiy, rain on snow events, snowmelt timing,dust on snow, climate and hydrology.My current research uses a ensemble of three different snowmelt models to further understand the spatial distribution of SWE in the Bitterroot Range in West Central Montana.
This picture is of a volunteer day with the USGS Rocky Mountain Snow Chemistry Monitoring Program.
Field of Study
Snow, Snow Hydrology, Climate
Need someone to take the high tenor on a lonesome three part harmony? Thanks to my previous duties in the Iron Lasso, I've got it covered.
Soil Technician, Natural Resources Conservation Service Missoula Area Office: Summer 2011
Hydrologic Technician, Lolo National Forest: Summers of 2008-2010
Honors / Awards
· Geological Society of America: Graduate Student Research Grant 2012
· Montana Water Center: Research Fellowship Award 2012
· Fred Honkala Outstanding Senior Award, Geosciences Department 2011
· Mortar Board Outstanding Senior Award, Geosciences Department 2011
· Bonhomme Scholarship Recipient, University of Montana 2009
I enjoy a wide variety of outdoor activities including hunting,fishing mountain biking, or just hiking with my dogs while checking out the abundance of wildflowers in Montana.