PAT Northwest Regional Conference 2014
The University of Montana and Carroll College are jointly hosting the upcoming Phi Alpha Theta Pacific Northwest Regional Conference. The conference will be held April 10-12, 2014 at the Coeur d'Alene Resort in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
Phi Alpha Theta
Northwest Regional Conference
April 10-12, 2014
Coeur d’Alene Resort in Coeur d’Alene, ID
Submit both Abstracts and Papers electronically to: PATIDAHO2014@gmail.com
- Please submit the abstracts and the papers as MS Word attachments.
- Please include presenter’s last name and school in the file name.
Abstracts: due Friday, February 14, 2014 (PATIDAHO2014@gmail.com)
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words in length, double-spaced.
- Please include a working title for the paper.
- Briefly explain the central question or problem that is examined in the paper.
- Include name, institution, status (undergraduate or graduate) and a working title.
- Please include a preliminary indication of audiovisual needs.
- Presenters are not required to be members of their local PAT chapter, but only members are eligible for awards.
- If possible, please send all of the abstracts for your chapter in one email.
Final papers: due Friday, March 21, 2014 (PATIDAHO2014@gmail.com)
- Final papers should be a maximum of 10 pages, excluding endnotes, bibliography, and title page.
- Title page should include name, institution, chapter name (if PAT member), status (undergraduate or graduate), and final paper title.
- Papers should have endnotes instead of footnotes to help monitor page length.
- Paper should be double-spaced in Times New Roman 12-point font with 1” margins.
- Paper should include a complete bibliography at end.
- If possible, please send all of the papers for your chapter in one email.
NOTE: Paper presentations should be no more than 20 minutes long.
Questions?: Contact Professor Kyle G. Volk.
Online conference registration will be available beginning in early February, 2014. The conference registration fee is $80 per person.
Rooms can be booked through the Coeur d'Alene Resort. Special conference room rates, which are available through March 10th, 2014, range from $79.00 to $119.00 per room per night.
- North Wing - $79.00
- Park Tower - $99.00
- Lake Tower - $119.00