Check this page to find out what's new on the site.
- Thank you for attending the 48th annual MMUN High School Conference on November 25-26! The Awards List is posted on the Welcome page, and the Advisor survey is on the Advisor page. We welcome your comments and look forward to seeing you next year (November 24-25, 2014).
- On 21 November, the Awards Guide was posted on the Advisor and Delegate pages, and the Delegate Handbook was posted on the Welcome page. There is no need to print the handbook; we will distribute copies at registration.
- On 20 November, two updated resources were posted on the Advisor page -- the Chair Script and Seven Step Plan for Preparing Your Students. These provide more guidance for speeches, negotiations, and debate on draft resolutions. We also posted the Developments Guide and About Home Government Handout on the Delegate page.
- On 13 November, the conference schedule was posted on the conference information page. ****Please read this document carefully. In particular, note that (contrary to the advisor welcome letter), the opening ceremony will be held (as usual) at the Dennison Theatre. All other meetings, including the closing ceremony, will be held at the University Center. Starting and ending times are slightly different this year, and the schedule now details what will happen in each session.****
- On 29 October, position paper submission instructions were posted on the delegate page.
- On 28 October, the final registration forms (student list and fee payment) were posted on the advisor page.
- On 15 October, the final topic background guides were posted.
- On 30 September, the first topic background guides were posted.
- On 28 September, we posted the updated Delegate Dress and Conduct Code and MMUN Rules of Procedure on the Delegate page.
- On 25 September, we posted the Meal Plan Options and Form on the Advisor page.
- On 18 September, we posted the Committee History and Structure Guide for each committee.
- On 18 September, we posted a revised Resolution Writing Guide and Sample Resolution on the Delegate page.
- On 17 September, we posted a new Position Paper Writing Guide and Sample Position Paper on the Delegate page. These documents differ from those used in past years because there are now just two topics per committee.
- On 15 September, we posted the 2013 Delegate and Advisor Welcome Letters and 2013 Committees and Topics.