Environmental Studies is a small yet distinguished program at The University of Montana. This website was an involved project with a highly customized logo and site design. It features an interactive slideshow that highlights many aspects of the UM Environmental Studies program. The website showcases our ability to organize complex and dynamic content.
- Interactive Slideshow
- Adobe Contribute Content Management System
This website highlights the creative writing magazine developed for young artists, poets, and writers across The University of Montana. This website was custom-built in the university's content management system complete with the integration of a Wordpress blog. The blog is a perfect place to provide a forum for inspiring short stories, poems, photography, and visual art. In addition, this site also provides a digital presence for previous issues of the Oval magazine.
- University's Cascade Management System
- Wordpress Blog Integration
Multicultural Learning Solutions
MLS is a small program that not only teaches multicultural awareness but also global mindedness. One of the special elements of this site is the section for highlighted testimonials from students enrolled to increase awareness and enrollment for the program. In addition, the site also boasts a custom interactive slideshow highlighting the professor's involvement in the classroom and beyond. Lastly, another requirement for the site was to have a unique contact form allowing students to easily get in touch with the program director.
- Interactive Slideshow
- Customized Contact Form
- Highlighted Testimonials
This was an elaborate project that integrated many new technologies. The main challenge was to bridge the gap between designer and programmer using Flash Catalyst. This allowed our designers to meticulously plan out every interaction for this application which our programmers were able to incorporate into a fully functioning digital library showcasing work from the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Custom Interactive Flash Application
- Features University Authors
Featured WorkTake a look at our featured sites above, and a listing of additional work below.
- Living & Working Well
- Humane Society of Western Montana
- Sloan Scholars
- Hiroshima Nagasaki
- Communication Studies
- Creative Writing Program
- Avian Science Center
- Modern & Classical Languages & Literatures
- Montana Writing Project
- Native American Studies
- Office for Civic Engagement
- Davidson Honors College
- International Development
- Multicultural Learning Solutions
- Environmental Studies
- Montana Model United Nations
- Panda Buddies *
- Geosciences NEW!
- UM Productions
- College of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Society for Historical Archaeology
- Montana Math & Science Teacher Initiative
- UM Paleontology Center
- The Gathering
- Crown of the Continent
- Renter Center
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Native American Center of Excellence
- Montana Cancer Institute Foundation
- Garnet Ghost Town
- German Gulch
- Gilman Goes West
- The Oval
- CAS Bookshelf
- South and Southeast Asian Studies
- Scholarship Database *
- Irish Studies NEW!
- Center for Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics NEW!
* – Coming Soon!